ATECH is the business unit created to make ASENEG Technology products available
SAP is at the center of today’s technological revolution. As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations combat the effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
Founded in 1994, SAP Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) is today the most important company in enterprise mobile software, analytical solutions and applications; The largest in cloud solutions and is the fastest growing database company. Headquartered in Miami, USA, it has a presence in all countries in the region. SAP has more than 15,000 customers in Latin America and the Caribbean, of all sizes and industries.
Allowing a more agile management, easy integration of processes, handling a large amount of information, minimizing response time, improving productivity and significantly increasing efficiency with each implementation.
ICT outsourcing has become a growing trend, integration, coordination and advice are vital to optimize the ICT solutions that companies require, so at ASENEG we offer:
- Outsourcing for IT technology departments.
- Support desk (Remote and on-site technical support).
- Qualified personnel.
- Advice in information technology.
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT AUTOMATION
Client Scheduling and Placement: Allows you to visualize the scheduling and availability of each commercial.
- It allows the Advisor to review his schedule and locate his client.
- Report time and travel.
- Optimize routes according to their location.
Registration of commercial forms:
- It allows to make minutes, digital affiliations, among others.
- Multiple field options available (Text, Multiple selection, numeric, date, table).
- Capture text by voice dictation.
- Generation of PDF with report of report and mailing.
- It allows to assure to comply with the standards and requirements of the commercial visit.
Call Center Scheduling:
- The Call center group Generates the allocation based on the zoning of the resources in the field.
- The business executive receives the assignment directly in his mobile application.
- The system generates optimal route guides you to the business appointment.
- Diligence the digital form on your device and it is automatically loaded to the system.
Integration with Systems (ERP, CRM, Others):
- Sending automatic information to the Core system.
- Statistics to the system for its consolidation.
- Integration of automatic information loading.
Statistics and measurement:
- Total tasks or services completed.
- Hours invested by customers.
- Average time of care per type of task.
- Number of services
- For periods.
- Productivity by professional.
- Client filter visited by zones.
Optimization of resources and continuous improvement:
- It allows to elaborate boards of control to the measure by areas, with Personalized information of the management.
Return on investment:
- Customers more satisfied that they will perceive the increase of the speed of response and the increase of its efficiency.
It is a commercial document, has the same legal effects as a paper invoice, being this a proof of the delivery of goods or the provision of services.
An electronic invoice is an invoice that is issued and received in electronic form, a legal alternative to the traditional paper invoice.
Resolution 0055 of July 14, 2016
Resolution No. 000019 of February 24, 2016
Decree 2242 of November 24, 2015
– Article 26 of Law 962 of 2005, the electronic invoice may be issued, accepted, filed using any type of technology available, guaranteeing authenticity and integrity from its issuance and throughout the time of conservation, applying the principle of technological neutrality.
– Article 616-1 of the Tax Statute – the electronic invoice is equivalent to the invoice of sale.
– Article 511, 615 of the Tax Statute-obligated to issue and deliver invoice or equivalent document.
– Article 617 Invoice requirements for tax purposes.
– Article 618 The invoice or equivalent document, demandable by the purchasers.
– Article 684-2 The DIAN may prescribe technical control systems to certain taxpayers or sectors.
- Multiple libraries depending on the need of the client.
- Generation, sending, conservation and receipt of the invoice.
It is a commercial document, has the same legal effects as a paper invoice, being this a proof of the delivery of goods or the provision of services. An electronic invoice is an invoice that is issued and received in electronic form, a legal alternative to the traditional paper invoice.
- Use the standard XML generation electronic format established by the DIAN.
- Bring consecutive numbers authorized by the DIAN.
- Meet requirements of 617 ET and discriminate the consumption tax when applicable.
- Include digital or electronic signature to guarantee authenticity and integrity and not repudiation of the electronic invoice, in accordance with the signature policy adopted by DIAN.
- Include the CUFE Single Electronic Invoice Code.
How can the Electronic Invoice be generated? Through a taxpayer’s billing system or by hiring the services of a technological provider (Aseneg), in accordance with the provisions of Decree 2242 of 2015. Who is required to bill electronically? Currently electronically billing is voluntary, the requirement has not yet been made public, but while it is known there is the mass 2242 decree that seeks to facilitate interoperability between those who invoice electronically and those who acquire goods that are invoiced by that means